Obtain two degrees at the same time by fulfilling half of the curriculum required for graduation at KNU and your university.
- Currently finished 3 semesters on undergraduate program at one of the universities below.
- University of Texas, Dallas (USA): IT major
- Jilin University (China)
- Harbin University of Technology (China)
- Zhengzhou University (China)
- Language proficiency either in Korean or in English.
|Application Deadliner||Screening||Notification of Acceptance by E-mail||Acceptance packet sent by|
|December 15||By late January||Early February||Early February|
- Application Form – available online click here
- Letter of Nomination – from home university
- Certificate of Enrollment – from home university
- Official Transcript – from home university
- Copy of Passport (face page)
- One ID Photo (3ⅹ4cm)
80 Daehak-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu, 41566, South Korea
Acceptance packet includes Certificate of Acceptance (if needed for visa purposes), Letter of Acceptance, Orientation Letter, Arrival Information Sheet, and other necessary information.
|Spring Semester||March 2~mid June|
|Fall Semester||September 1~mid December|
All double degree students are automatically assigned to a room (shared) at on-campus dormitories. The dormitory fee for one semester is around USD1,000, which includes three meals per day at the dormitory cafeteria.
KNU Student Buddy Program
All double degree students are assigned a Korean student buddy who will help you adjust to a life at KNU. Your buddy will contact you via e-mail prior to your departure for Korea.
If you need further information or any help, please contact Ms. Sejin Park at email@example.com or +82-53-950-6091.