Home > News > Notices
|Saemaul Training for Foreign Students 2016|
|File :|| Downloading : 102 - Saemaul Training for Foreign Students 2016 notice (En).docx
Downloading : 75 - [붙임]2016교육안내문국문.hwp
Saemaul Training for Foreign Students 2016
As the driving force of Korea’s modernization, Saemaul Undong(SMU) has been recommended by the United Nations(UN) as the development model to overcome poverty. There have been continuous requests from many underdeveloped countries to share the SMU development experience.
Under these circumstances, the Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute(SUCTI) is planning to conduct a Saemaul training program for foreign students studying in Korea, so that these students will learn to become competent leaders of their countries.
We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in publicizing this training program to the foreign students studying in your university to help more students enjoy the opportunity to participate in this Saemaul training program.
1. Perspective students: Foreign students from developing countries as categorized by the United Nations
2. Required language: English or Korean
3. Period: November 10 to 12 (3days and 2 nights overnight training program)
4. Venue: Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute (Address: 200, Yuldong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea)
5. Curriculum: Saemaul Undong Lectures, Group discussion session, Video Presentations, Saemaul Museum tour, etc.
6. Training fee: Free
7. Others: Traffic expenses will be covered by SUCTI, Students will be given certificate of achievements and souvenirs
8. How to apply: Fill out the “Application Form” and email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) it with scanned copies of your “Student ID” and “Alien Registration Card” by November 1 or contact your student administration office. First comers have the priority.
9. Contact: Mr. Lim, 031-780-7844 for further inquiries
|89||2017 KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) for Graduate Degrees at KNU||2017.02.01||4913|
|88||WATEF International Conference 2016||2016.11.23||8085|
|87||the Office of International Affairs will be closed on November 21||2016.11.17||9718|
|86||International Admissions for Spring Semester 2017||2016.11.01||11004|
|Saemaul Training for Foreign Students 2016||2016.10.21||11316|
|84||Introduction of the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act||2016.10.17||11007|
|83||The 7th ASEAN-Korea Frontier Forum Call for Participation||2016.09.29||11599|
|82||2016 KNU Alumni hiking and recreation(2016 경북대 가족 한마음 등반대회)||2016.09.27||11242|
|81||2016 KNU Global Learning Bridge Program||2016.09.27||11261|
|80||2016 Invitation for foreigners to experience everyday - life in colorful Daegu||2016.09.27||11339|
|79||2017 KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guidelines for Undergraduate Degree at KNU||2016.09.01||14116|
|78||Orientation for international exchange students 2016 Fall semester||2016.08.10||14589|
|77||International Admissions for Fall Semester 2016||2016.04.29||18320|
|76||2016 Dokdo Global Supporters||2016.04.21||17661|
|75||Notice of 2016 KGSP Selection Results at KNU||2016.04.06||19318|
|74||Spring 2016 Free Medical Services and Check up for international students||2016.03.31||17722|
|73||Naturalized and Foreign citizens' Korean Culture Experience Story contest||2016.03.14||17734|
|72||Orientation for international exchange students 2016 Srpring semester||2016.02.03||18584|
|71||2016 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) for Graduate Degrees||2016.02.01||20235|
|70||교수학습센터- KNU Global Learning Bridge 행사 안내||2015.11.04||24928|