International Culture Street
- International Culture Street -xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Join the International Culture Street and represent your country!
○ Eligibility: Teams of three or more students from one country
○ When: Any one day during Dongseongno Festival (May 17 to May 19), from 1pm to 10pm
○ What to do: Set up a booth to represent your country at a the International Zone at the Dongseongno Festival. Your booth can include:
▸ a display of promotional materials, such as photos, traditional items
▸ a photo shoot with people wearing traditional costumes
▸ samples of traditional food from your country
▸ lessons in the traditional song and dance of your country
▸ a costume parade, face painting, etc.
○ Financial support:
▸ KRW 100,000 for the purchasing or making of materials
▸ Free tickets for the Dongseongno Festival
○ How to apply: E-mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org at the KNU Office of International Affairs by May 8, 2013