Prevention measure of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome)
Prevention measure of MERS
(Middle East Respiratory Syndrome)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid large crowd if possible, and wear surgical mask in crowded place.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with someone who has a fever or respiratory infectious disease.
- When you have respiratory symptoms, please put on a mask and should see a healthcare provider.
Reference: Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention