Tuition Payment in Installments
Students with financial difficulties may choose to pay tuition fees in installments.
Students who have applied for installment payment
※Exceptions : Entering students, applicants for differential payment
- Application Period:from 9am on February 10(Fri)to 4pm on February 15(Wed), 2017
- How to Apply: apply online at the website(YES system → Enrollment/Scholarships → Enrollment → Request for payment in installments)
- ※ You can choose 2 to 4 for installments
- How to pay
- If approved, print the bill from the website where you applied for installment payments, and pay during the regular enrollment period.
- Credit card payment is not available for those who are paying in installments. Please wire-transfer payment to a given virtual account number.
- Check if your application is confirmed at the payment in installment status website
- If sections are left blank, the application will fail. Login again and apply one more time
- If it fails, call the Division of Finance at 950-2624 or the University Computer Center at 950-6659
- Approval is made on February 26(Thu) and bill printing is available from 9am on February 21(Tue)
Installment period and payment
|Plan||Payment Period||Amount||Print Bill||Eligible Payer|
|1st||2. 21.(Tue) 09:00 ~ 2. 24.(Fri) 16:00||1/n from the total tuition||2. 21.(Tue)||Those who applied for 2~4th payment|
|2nd||3. 23.(Thu) 09:00 ~ 3. 24.(Fri) 16:00||1/n from the total tuition||3. 23.(Thu)||Those who applied for 2~4th payment|
|3rd||4. 24.(Mon) 09:00 ~ 4. 25.(Tue) 16:00||1/n from the total tuition||4. 24.(Mon)||Those who applied for 3~4th payment|
|4th||5. 8.(Mon) 09:00 ~ 5. 9.(Tue) 16:00||1/n from the total tuition||5. 8.(Mon)||Those who applied for 4th payment|
* n : number of installments. Remaining fee to be paid in the last installment.
※ 2nd Installment payment : pay 1/2 amount during the 1-2 period
※ 3rd Installment payment : pay 1/3 amount during the 1-3 period
※ 4th Installment payment : pay 1/4 amount during the 1-4 period
- If you do not pay your first installment during the registration period, your application for installment payment will be automatically cancelled and you must paid the total tuition fee.
- If you are accepted as an installment payer after the initial installment payment, you cannot cancel your application.
- If you do not pay your installments within the set period, you will be expelled from the university as a non-registered student.
- A person will be notified during their next payment period if they have applied for 4 installments, yet failed to pay their installments duringthe 2nd and 3rd payment periods. They will be considered a non-registered student if they fail to pay on their 4th installment.
Procedures for students who have applied for a leave of absence after applying for installment payments. Pay the total tuition fee to apply for a leave of absence.
- Students who have not paid tuition fee: Cancellation of installment payments
- Students who have partly paid tuition fee: Get your tuition fee reimbursed and cancel installment payment
※ Pay check period: end of May(about three quarters through the semester)