2021 Spring KNU Video Contest
The Office of International Affairs at KNU holds the 『2021 Spring KNU Video Contest』 event for the international exchange and double degree students, anticipating great and brilliant videos, showing KNU that the international students have experienced. The exchange and double degree students are invited to make and submit a short movie about a Life at Kyungpook National University for a chance to win the prizes.
Any exchange and double degree student can participate in this contest, as an individual or a team of 4 people. For more information, please refer to the following eligibility and conditions;
- Eligibility: International exchange and double degree students at Kyungpook National University for the spring 2021 semester.
- Students can participate in the contest as an individual or team of 4 participants, including the Korean students, for example, buddies, etc, but fewer than 50% of the total team member number.
- The theme of the movie: A Life at Kyungpook National University
- Focus: Introducing KNU to friends back home and highlighting the fun and interesting events at KNU.
- Language: Students can make the video in one's own language or in English. If the own language is used, the English subtitle is required.
- How to apply: Submit the video with the running time of around 30 seconds with the applications (use the attached two forms) to the Office of International Affairs at KNU through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 21, 2021.
- Awards: The top 3 teams or individuals will be selected and will get a prize of Gold, Silver, and Bronze, with the amount of each (KRW300,000 for the Gold, KRW200,000 for the Silber, and KRW100,000 for the Bronze).