Fall 2021 KNU Shorts Video Contest
The Office of International Affairs at Kyungpook National University holds the 『Fall 2021 KNU Shorts Video Contest』 event for the international exchange and double degree students.
As anticipated the great and brilliant videos introduce KNU to international students who are interested in visiting KNU in the future.
Any international exchange and double degree student is invited to make and submit a short video about some of the following themes for a chance to win the prizes, and the detailed schedules and conditions of the Fall 2021 KNU Shorts Video Contest are as follows:
1) 3 Best Things to do at KNU
2) 3 Tips for Future KNU Exchange Students
3) 3 Things You Didn't Know Before You Come to Korea or KNU
4) Your Personal Vlog as a KNU Exchange Student
1) Students can participate in the contest as an individual or team (including Korean students but fewer than 50% of the total team member).
2) Students can make the video in their own languages, but the English subtitle is required in this case.
Standards of Video
1) Videos with a running time of around 60 seconds
2) High-definition recommended with Full-HD
Application (files need to submit): by November 26, 2021
1) Application form (attachment 1)
2) Personal information collection and usage agreement (attachment 2)
1) Application submission: November 15 to November 26, 2021, by Email submission to the Office of International Affairs (Haejin Shin, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2) Screening period: November 29 to December 3, 2021
3) Result announcement: December 3, 2021
4) Awards ceremony: December 7, 2021 (expected)
Judging (Screening) Criteria (100 point scale)
1) Memorable/Creative (50 points): Does the video draw in the viewer and keep their attention?
2) Content Quality (30 points): What is the overall quality (visual and sounds) of the video?
3) Appeal (20 points): Does the video effectively represent KNU experiences and promote KNU international programs?
1) 1st place: KRW 300,000
2) 2nd place: KRW 200,000
3) 3rd place: KRW 100,000
4) 4th place (consolation prize): KRW 50,000
1) The images, video segments, and music that have been plagiarized or imitated without proper (i.e. legal) permission or ownership acknowledgment, the winner will be required to forfeit the prize, return the reward, and take full legal responsibility for the work.
2) All copyright, ownership, and usage rights of the winning entries belong to the Office of International at Kyungpook National University.
3) Winners must take full responsibility for any involvement in disputes regarding plagiarism or copyright infringement.
4) Use free sources, open sources, etc. to prevent copyright issues.
5) Only selected presentations (i.e. ones that meet pre-determined standards for content and quality) will qualify for prizes.
Office of International Affairs, Kyungpook National University
Contacts: email@example.com, (+82) 053-950-2425