JavaScript 를 사용할 수 없습니다.
일부 콘텐츠가 정상적으로 작동하지 않을 가능성이 있습니다.


  • 글씨크기확대
  • 글자크기기본
  • 글씨크기축소
  • 인쇄


Alien Registration

All foreigners with visas permitting a stay of more than 90 days and who intend to stay for more than 90 days after the date of arrival must apply for alien registration at the local Immigration Office. An alien registration card will be issued within 2 weeks after application. As an alien registration card is a requirement when applying for most services in Korea, it is advised that international members of KNU have it issued as soon as possible.

Required Documents

Required Documents

  1. Application form
  2. Passport
  3. ID Photo (3×4 sized photo with a white background)
  4. Certificate of residence
  5. Certificate of enrollment (for D-2 visa holder)
  6. Copy of business registration (for E-1 and E-3 visa holder)
  7. Application fee (KRW 30,000)

Required documents may change depending on individual circumstances. For further information, please contact Daegu Immigration Office

Tel. 1345 (no area code) Source of Information: Hi Korea go site