Disabled Student Support Center
The Disabled Student Support Center lessens the barriers of disability and seeks to eliminate the restraints and disadvantages that disabled students face. The center provides human and material support, designed to create a disabled-friendly education environment.
- Location#102, 1st Floor, Bokhyung Bldg.
- ContactsTEL: +82-53-950-7697
- Equipment Lending; Study Rooms; Assistant Provisions
- Lecture Room Seating Reservation; Course Registration Assistance
- Filing Cooperation Requests; Meetings; Counseling; Special Lectures on Disability Understanding
- Provision of Special Lectures and Events, such as Career Development Camps and Community Sports Classes (Golf, Swimming, Bowling, etc.)
- Dedicated Study Room
- Wheelchair Rental