2022 Spring Special Lecture Series
KNU is proud to present the 2022 Spring Special Lecture Series to be presented by 3 distinguished, international scholars this year, imparting exemplary research, insight, and knowledge on a broad range of disciplines, from sciences to social sciences. We invite all interested students and faculty to participate and register for the event as stated below.
- Period of Administration: 2022. 5. 19.(Thu)~5. 25.(Wed), Total of 3 Lectures by 3 Scholars
- Registration Period: 2022. 5. 2.(Mon)~5. 13.(Mon)
- Platform: Online (Zoom link to be sent to registrants)
- No Registration Fee (Free)
- Registration Method: Fill out the Google Form ※ Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/trcHLV1Ypcqsj5KV7
* An online link to the lecture will be sent to your e-mail 2 to 3 days prior to the lecture date.
* "What Aristotle Can Teach Firms About CSR" will be conducted in Korean and English.
The rest of the lectures will be conducted solely in English.